Detonation Flame Arrester - Group D Gases
|Operating Pressure||15.7 psia|
The Groth Model 7658A Deflagration & Detonation Flame Arrester inhibits flame propgation in gas piping systems. The design makes it ideal to protect liquid storage tanks containing NEC Group D (IEC Class IIA) gases.
- Vertical or horizontal installation
- In-line or end-of-line deflagrations
- Unstable detonations
- Burn Time tBT 10 minutes
- Bi-directional with respect to flow and ignition source
- Elements are easily removed in-line for cleaning and maintenance and are economical to replace if necessary
- Low pressure drop with multiple element sizes available for each flange size
- Thermocouple is required for flame detection per the ATEX & USCG codes
Flame Check - ATEX Certified
The Groth Model 7622B is designed to prevent flashback in small lines carrying flammable gases. They are often used in small pilot lines and are intended for use where the gas flow can be shut off. The units are union type fittings with FNPT connections.
- Vertical installation only
- Modular design allows easy access for inspection and maintenance
- Flame element has sufficient openings to provide a minimum pressure drop and still prevent flashback in the line
- Flame element consists of mesh and chemically etched plates
76C-UF Flame Arrester
Pressure Relief & Flame Trap Assembly
The Groth Model 8400A Pressure Relief and Flame Trap Assembly accomplishes two purposes. It will maintain a predetermined back pressure in order that only surplus gas is flared and it inhibits a possible flame flashback of the flare into the gas control system. A fusible element that is rated at 260 F precludes valve shut-off unless contacted by flame. The visual indicator provides operator with easy adjustments. The proven spiral wound, crimped ribbon flame element provides the best flame quenching performance with the least pressure drop.
• Simple upstream pressure regulation allows for accurate pressure relief
• Adjustable set pressure for easy process pressure relief adjustment
• Prevents pipeline deflagration from damaging tanks, pipelines, and other process equipment
• Corrosion Resistant throughout