DP Flow Meter
|Long-Term Stability||0.125 % / 5 years|
|Response Time||105 ms|
The Siemens SITRANS P320 is the first differential pressure transmitter on the market to feature remote safety handling. The instruments’ remote safety handling via SIMATIC PDM saves time during SIL commissioning: rather than manually attending to each individual device across a facility.
- Reduced commissioning time due to remote safety handling
- Suitable for harsh conditions due to robust materials
- User-friendly due to a clear and large display and diagnostic icons acc. to NAMUR NE107 and a quick start wizard
- Maintenance cost reduction due to proof test interval up to 15 years
- Fast reaction and optimized processes due to reduced response time
Magnetic Flow Meter
Magnetic Flow Meter is a cost-effective device used to measure the flow rate of conductive liquids in petrochemical, utilities, mining, mineral processing, food and pharmaceutical industries.
Not all flow meters are alike and there are many options including DC , switched DC, AC and dual-frequency mag flow meter on the market. There is also a multitude of different options for wetted materials and process connections. If you are unsure which flow meter will best suit your given application then contact us to discuss your requirements.
We offer high quality, accurate and cost-effective mag flow meters from industry-leading manufacturers including Yokogawa and Siemens. Browse our categories for flange & wafer fit integral magnetic flow meter, remote mag flow meters, battery-powered flow meters, flow converters, and transmitters. Yokogawa and Siemens flow meter are available in our online store.