Head Mounted Temperature Transmitters
|43.5 x 20.5 mm
SITRANS TH100 two-wire Temperature transmitter for PT100 RTD’s. TH100 dispenses with electrical isolation and universal sensor connection to provide a low-cost alternative for PT100 measurements. Due to Its compact size it can be installed in the connection head type B(DIN 43729) or larger. The output signal is 4 to 20 mA that is proportional to the temperature. TH100 transmitter comes without both electrical isolation and explosion protection.
- Pt100(iEC 751) with 3-wire circuit
- Measuring range: 0-100 Degree Celsius (30)
- Error signal in the event of sensor breakage: 22.8mA
- Sensor offset: 0 Degree Celsius
- Measures temperature with a linear output signal
- High accuracy across entire ambient temperature range
- Reduces plant noise
- Alarm signal for sensor break or short circuit according NAMUR 43
- Explosion protected executions for US, Canada and Europe
- Slim design, ideal for upgrade of installed PT100 probes with a 4-..20mA signal
- Rugged design, fully potted electronic
We can help with product supply, installation, calibration and maintenance.
Remote Mount Temperature Transmitter
Leading Wholesale Distributor of remote mount temperature transmitter, head mounted temperature transmitters and industrial temperature transmitter from Hyderabad.
Industrial Temperature Transmitter
|20 milli amps
SITRANS T temperature sensors and transmitters: the right solution for every application. A complete spectrum of temperature sensors and transmitters - all from a single source.